Getting started with M.A.R.C Strategy Sessions
20-MINUTE INTAKE-CONSULT M.A.P
Identify what you are facing
- Mutual Introduction – capturing your pertinent information, situation challenges, and expected outcome.
- Allocate Core Focus – set time and date for your complimentary 1-hour exploratory strategy session assessment.
- Produce, Purpose and Goal – prospective client completes a client intake questionnaire before their free exploratory.
60-MINUTE EXPLORATORY M.A.R.C ASSESSMENT
Expose what you will encounter
- Management Clarifying Exploration – expose your current challenge or stumbling blocks deceptive details.
- Advisory Competitive Interruption – listen to be heard, interrupting your unaware set mental cruise control.
- Relation Communication Build – discuss the assessment of your relating set of circumstance trigger dynamics.
- Coaching Cooperative Power Move – evaluate your personality pattern and behavior shifting outcome accountability.
Conclude Exploratory Segment
Guage what you currently have
- Skillset Discovery – set specific assignment inline to initiate your objective results consisting of the 4P’s of Discipline to execute.
P.L.A.N: Preparation for what you need
- Process – discuss your initial assignment, mindset, emotions, lessons, and final performance details.
- Lead – segway into what is holding you back and what may move you forward to focus and develop capacity.
- Action – take proactive actions in the direction of your solution options and steps required to achieve the goal.
- Navigate – potential obstacles, self-created boundaries, foreseen restrictions, top overall performance abilities.
Throughout either 60-Minute, 90-Minute, 2+Hour, 4+Hour or 6+Hour Strategy Session Blocks we will be utilizing M.A.R.C Strategy Sessions; Instructional Skillsets. Once we reach your objective, you will then decide whether to start the process of saying goodbye or begin focus on a new goal!